1. Description of Service Keeping I.T. Simple offers a range of services, including web design & build, ecommerce, SEO, website maintenance, and copywriting. Clients purchase blocks of time during which these services will be rendered. The specific nature and scope of the service will be discussed and agreed upon before purchase.
2. Time Frame for Service Delivery Before purchasing a time block, clients will discuss with Keeping I.T. Simple to ascertain the number of hours needed for their project. Service delivery timelines will be agreed upon during this consultation.
3. Payment Terms Payment for services is required in advance and can be made through my website using a credit card (processed via Stripe) or PayPal. The total amount payable will correspond to the agreed-upon number of service hours.
4. Refund Policy Clients are eligible for a full refund within seven days of purchase, provided no work has commenced. If work has started or the seven-day period has elapsed, clients may be eligible for a credit equivalent to the remaining unused time, which can be used for future services.
5. Cancellation Policy If a client wishes to cancel the service after work has commenced, no refund will be issued. However, credit may be provided for the unused portion of the time block, at the discretion of Keeping I.T. Simple.
6. Keeping I.T. Simple’s Right to Cancel In the unlikely event that Keeping I.T. Simple needs to cancel the service, clients will be entitled to a full refund regardless of the time frame.
7. Liability and Disclaimer Keeping I.T. Simple is not liable for delays or failure in performance caused by circumstances beyond our control. My liability for any claim related to the services provided shall not exceed the total fees paid by the client.
9. Changes to Terms Keeping I.T. Simple reserves the right to modify these terms at any time. Clients will be notified of any significant changes.
Acceptance of Terms By purchasing a service from Keeping I.T. Simple, clients agree to these Terms of Sale.